Is Camberley SEO necessary for Your Small Business?
What can SEO do for your small business in Camberley? Many small to medium businesses located in small towns often overlook the value of local SEO for their businesses. Today’s world is highly mobile and fast paced, even small towns have transformed into bedroom communities for the larger cities. And many of the people living in these communities haven’t had the time to learn all of the local services available to them.
Call us 0845 838 7146
When they need a plumber, electrician or building contractor where do they go for the information on who to hire? Most often the best source of information will be the internet. And in today’s world that means via a mobile device.
If I searched for the goods or services that you sell in Camberley, would I find you or a competitor? Here are a few facts to consider:
- Most people over 35 check their phones at least 35 times a day, younger people check up to twice as much per day.
- Over 50% of worldwide internet traffic was generated by mobile devices in 2018 up over 50% from the previous year
- Over 50% of customers say they use mobile devices to find new brands or products.
- Almost 70% of users say they are more likely to buy from companies with mobile sites
So if you were to chose between a new sign, a newspaper ad or a mobile website which would you choose?
The garbage dump of history is full of businesses that failed to adapt or change as the country and times changed. There was a time when the demand for beaver skin hats almost started wars and there was intense competition for furs. Seen any of those around today? Yet at the time people would point to demand as proof things would never change.
Mobile Marketing in Camberley is not a luxury
There is a misconception about costs and returns for small businesses in Camberley when doing Mobile SEO. Think about this – what is one more customer worth to you? If you are a tradesman it could be hundreds or even thousands of pounds per customer. If you are a brick and mortar business what is the lifetime return for a new customer that keeps coming in your front door week after week? And how much would you be willing to pay to get that customer?
We understand the importance of getting new and loyal customers in your front door – unfortunately not all business people seem to have the same understanding. Here are a few more facts to consider:
- 40% of shoppers compare at least three different channels before purchasing
- 45% of all shopping trips involve using a mobile phone
- 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
And growing your customer base while improving on your customer loyalty pays off big time for you.
- 20% of your customers generate 80% of your income
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%
- A 5% increase in customer retention can increase your profits by 25-120%
And social media marketing can be a very important key to increasing your customer loyalty and feedback.
- Use social media to communicate with your customers
- Use social media for coupons, sales and give aways
- Share tips that have value for your customers
- Establish yourself as an authority in your niche
- Listen to your customers comments on social media and implement the changes they need
- Offer rewards to your most supportive customers
Local SEO is the answer to your problem
We understand the problems facing small business in the digital age, we are businessmen ourselves and face many of the same problems as you do. But we also have more than 20 years of experience with Local SEO as well as internet and mobile marketing. We specialize in Digital Marketing, PPC paid advertising as well as social media marketing. So we have learned things that they didn’t teach you in school about getting your business in front of your customers.
Call us at 0845 838 7146 today and get started in getting your business into your customer’s hands.